Make Your Own Arthur Papercraft Play Set
By Trev Murphy and Vanessa Caldwell, Kids' CBC Staff
Sep 23, 2015
Print a set of Arthur characters and dress them up for fall weather, Halloween and more!
You can even dress Arthur, DW and Francine in costumes from Fountain Abbey (a Downton Abbey tribute and one of our favourite episodes from this season!).
For a different (and more durable) activity, glue the paper characters and clothes to magnet paper. Stick Arthur, DW and Francine to the fridge, or stick them to a cookie sheet and take them on the road!
You Will Need:
- Arthur character printables (Arthur, DW, Francine)
- Pencil crayons, marker or crayons
- Magnet paper (optional—available at craft and dollar stores)
- glue or spray adhesive (optional)
1. Print Arthur, DW and Francine paper dolls.
Click each image to open a PDF. Make sure your printer is set to print single-sided.
2. Colour each character and their clothes.
3. Cut out each piece. If you're making a set of paper dolls, cut out the tabs on the sides of all the clothes. Now you're ready to play!
4. If you're making a magnet set, print on magnetic printer paper or use glue or spray adhesive to attach each character and piece of clothing to the magnet paper. Let the glue dry, then cut out each piece (without the tabs).
Stick everything to your refrigerator or a cookie sheet. Have fun dressing up Arthur, DW and Francine!
Add New Comment
No One Is The Aunt — Going To Family Camp With My Husband, His Ex-Wife And Our Kids
Snacks & Treats
10 Nutritious and Delicious Frozen Treats for Summer This Dietitian Mom Swears By
Here’s How it Feels to Get Hateful Online Comments About My Parenting
Why My Kids Have Patches on Their Clothes and What That’s Taught Our Family
Tech & Media
Librarians Recommend Their 15 Favourite Nonfiction Books for Kids