Kids’ Craft: Make Princess Presto’s Wand
By Megan McChesney
Nov 21, 2013
What You Need:
- 5/8" dowel (available at craft, hardware and hobby stores) or stick
- white glue
- purple glitter
- Mod Podge (optional)
- purple foam
- To keep the glitter on the wand (and not all over your whole house), coat with a layer of Mod Podge. If you don't have Mod Podge, a coat of watered-down glue will do the trick.
Cut out two purple foam stars (I used a glue gun, so it would dry faster. If using white glue, allow to dry).
Glue green pom-poms to the points of one star (if using white glue, allow to dry).
- Glue both stars to your dowel or stick (allow to dry, if needed).
- Glue the points of the stars together.
- Voila! You have a wand fit for making word magic!