Dad Rocks: Father’s Day Craft
By Jill Dubien, Meet The Dubiens
Jun 16, 2015
Father’s Day is fast approaching and it’s time to tell dad just what we think of him. This super-easy Father’s Day craft is fun to make—kids will love decorating their rocks to look just like their dads. Dad is going to love this!
You Will Need:
- cardstock in colours of your choice
- rocks—look around outside for a variety of shapes or buy a bag of polished river stones
How To Make It:
1. Look through your rocks and find some that you can arrange in a shape of a person. Use the markers to decorate your rock person to look just like dad!
2. Grab some glue and glue your rock person onto a piece of coloured cardstock paper. Make sure you leave room to write your message to dad.
3. Using your markers again, write a fun message to dad: “Dad, you ROCK!” Decorate the rest of the cardstock however you like.
You'll Also Love: 7 Crafts That Make Great Father's Day Gifts
The kids are so excited to give their dad this homemade creation on Father’s Day—and I have a feeling that their dad is going to love it! Enjoy!