Cute Christmas Craft for Kids: Toilet Paper Roll Santas
By Jill Dubien, Meet the Dubiens
Dec 11, 2015
It's the holiday season and my kids are ready to craft! We made these adorable toilet paper roll Santa Clauses last weekend and the kids loved it. They were relatively easy to make and we'll be proudly displaying them the whole holiday season!
What You'll Need:
- 1 empty roll of toilet paper
- 3 sheets of felt (1 red, 1 black and 1 peach)
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 red pompom
- 1 yellow button
- 5 cotton balls
- 1 mini red cup
How to Make it:
1. Using your scissors, cut a piece of red felt about two thirds the height of your toilet paper roll. Place some glue on it and wrap it around your roll.
2. Grab your peach felt and cut a piece off that is the size of the remaining empty part of your roll. Put some glue on it and wrap it around your roll.
3. Take your small red cup and place it on top of your tp roll. If you don't have a small red cup, you can use red felt, red tissue paper, etc.
4. Put some glue on top of the hat and place 1 cotton ball on top.
5. Glue on 2 googly eyes and 1 red pompom for the nose.
6. Using your scissors, slice 1 thin strip of black felt for Santa's belt. Glue this belt around your toilet paper roll.
7. Grab your yellow button and glue it to the front of Santa's black belt.
8. Finally, take your remaining cotton balls and glue them around Santa's hat, face, and make a nice fluffy beard. Allow Santa to dry completely before handling.
Happy Holiday Crafting!
Add New Comment
7 Ways To Celebrate Canada Day With Kids
What is Geocaching and Why Will Your Family Love It?
7 Tips for Having a Happy Pride with Your Kids
Why You Should Just Put a Bunch of Stuff Outside and Let Your Kids Play With It
Snacks & Treats
The Easiest Homemade Bread to Make with Your Kids