Cupcake Liner Flower Wreath
By Jen Kossowan, Mama.Papa.Bubba.
May 15, 2015
Spring is in full swing and what better way to celebrate than with a gorgeous flower wreath on the door? This project is quite simple and uses things you may already have around the house, but the finished product is absolutely beautiful!
What You’ll Need:
- a paper plate with the centre cut out
- green paint
- a paintbrush
- small cupcake liners in a variety of colours (including green)
- sequins or buttons
You'll Also Love: Easy Flower Photo Frame
1. Invite your little one to paint the paper plate ring green and set it aside to dry.
2. While waiting, fold your green cupcake liners in half to create leaves.
3. Take the remaining cupcake liners and turn them inside out so the colours are on the inside of the cups. Cut along the tops of the cupcake liners with a wavy line so they look more like flowers.
4. Now you’re ready to assemble your wreath! Start off by gluing your cupcake liner leaves around the paper ring so they stick over the outside edge.
5. Glue your cupcake flowers around the paper ring. If you'd like, add a second layer to each cupcake liner in order to create some depth.
6. Jazz up your flowers by adding a button or a couple of sequins in the middle of each.
7. Finish the project by attaching a small loop of ribbon onto the back of the paper ring.
8. Allow your wreath to fully dry and then hang it on your door for all to enjoy!
Add New Comment
What I Want To Tell My Future Parent Self
I Couldn’t Find Any Disability Maternity Photos, So I Made My Own
5 Foods To Always Include In Your Child’s Lunch
Active Minds, Restless Sleep: An Expert’s Advice For Making Bedtime Sleep Time
I Think There Should Be Buddy Benches for Lonely Parents Like Me