Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Snow Globe
By Shanti Nordholt-McPhee, Twig & Toadstool
Jan 7, 2014
The winter season can hold so many moments of superb beauty. We decided to create a craft that tries to capture some of the shimmery snow falling magic... a snow globe!
What you'll need
- clean jar with the label taken off and a flat lid
- glue gun
- mineral oil (this is the secret to your snow falling slowly!)
- small figurines and scenery
1. To begin, heat up your glue gun and glue your little winter scene to the bottom of the lid.
2. Pour the mineral oil into the jar. 3. Add a small sprinkling of glitter to your oil. In this case less is more, too much glitter will make it your scene hard to see.
4. Place a thin layer of glue gun glue around the top of the jar and quickly twist the top on tightly.
Now you can enjoy your little winter wonderland all year round!