Bookaboo Paper Plate Magnet Maze
By Megan McChesney
Jun 30, 2014
Bookaboo needs some help finding his favourite book! Help him out with this our super simple DIY maze craft.
What you need:
- paper plate
- markers, pencil crayons and/or crayons
- 12-inch length of dowel (ours was 3/16-in diameter)
- 2 small magnets (ours were about 1/8-in thick and 3/8-in diameter)
- glue gun
- glue stick
- Bookaboo and maze printable (right-click to save and print)
How to make your maze
1. Print and cut out the maze and Bookaboo from the magnet maze printable.
2. Draw a book or whatever you like at the centre of the maze.
3. Using the glue stick, glue the maze to the centre of your plate.
4.Glue one magnet to the end of your dowel using the hot glue gun. Glue the second magnet to your Bookaboo cut-out. Make sure that you've got the magnets aligned properly so that they'll attract through the plate.
That's it! Use the magnet on the dowel to guide Bookaboo through the maze to find his beloved book!
Add New Comment
The Year You Were Born: What I’ll Tell My Son About 2016
Why You Should Say No To Crunches (And What To Do Instead)
Printable Winter Scavenger Hunt
Don’t Want to Join a Gym? Then Don’t!
5 Simple Sheet Pan Suppers