Art Project for Kids: Egg-Carton Tulip Bouquet
By Cheryl Sliz
Mar 21, 2014
Spring is here and the warm, spring-like weather is just around the corner--it really it is. Why not get into the spirit by making your own colourful bouquet?
What you need:
- small stretched canvas (we got ours at the Dollar Store)
- egg carton
- paint (we used yellow, orange, red and blue but any colours will do)
- paint tray or paper plate
- green pipe cleaners
1. Paint the canvas and set aside to dry.
2. Cut the egg carton into individual cups.
3. Paint the cups in whatever colours you choose, set them aside to dry.
4. Trim pipe cleaners to fit on canvas.
5. Tie a ribbon around the pipe cleaners and glue them to the canvas.
6. Put a dab of glue in the centres of the egg carton cups and place a buttons in there.
7. Put dabs of glue on the bottoms of the cups and place them around the canvas near the stems.
Add New Comment
What Motherhood Has Taught Me About My Plus-Size Body
Teaching Kids How to Be Resilient
20 Easy Lunch Box Ideas
He Said, She Said: The Truth About Sex After Kids
Why White Parents Need to Talk to Their Kids About Racism