Vegan Lemon Pie Overnight Oats
Jul 21, 2017
Up the breakfast game with this refreshing twist on overnight oats!
Servings: 2 small jars, or 1 large
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup old fashioned, steel cut or gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp natural almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk (unsweetened or sweetened)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- extra lemon zest for garnish
- mason Jar
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl and fill into a mason jar.
- Let sit, lid on, in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, add your coconut whipped cream, and any lemon zest garnish you prefer. Enjoy cold or heated up.
Add New Comment
No One Is The Aunt — Going To Family Camp With My Husband, His Ex-Wife And Our Kids
Snacks & Treats
10 Nutritious and Delicious Frozen Treats for Summer This Dietitian Mom Swears By
Here’s How it Feels to Get Hateful Online Comments About My Parenting
Why My Kids Have Patches on Their Clothes and What That’s Taught Our Family
Tech & Media
Librarians Recommend Their 15 Favourite Nonfiction Books for Kids