Vegan Lemon Pie Overnight Oats
Jul 21, 2017
Up the breakfast game with this refreshing twist on overnight oats!
Servings: 2 small jars, or 1 large
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup old fashioned, steel cut or gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp natural almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk (unsweetened or sweetened)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- extra lemon zest for garnish
- mason Jar
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl and fill into a mason jar.
- Let sit, lid on, in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, add your coconut whipped cream, and any lemon zest garnish you prefer. Enjoy cold or heated up.
Add New Comment
I’m Not Here to Make Life Magical for my Children
I’m Not Ready to Stop Having Kids, But My Husband Is
Tech & Media
How to Avoid Those Weird, Inappropriate Videos on the YouTube Kids App
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
How This Dietitian Mom Gets Her Picky Kids to Eat