Snacks & Treats
Valentine Candy-Melt Cupcake Toppers
Feb 1, 2018
Servings: 24 Toppers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups red candy melts (also known as coloured chocolate melts)
- 1/4 cup festive sprinkles (we used red, white, pink Valentine's Day ones)
- piping bag
- icing tip
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet
- microwave-safe bowl
- large drinking glass
- With your candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl, begin by melting on HIGH in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring well in-between.
- When chocolate is fully melted, place your prepared piping bag and icing tip into a drinking glass, pulling the top and sides of the bag over the rim of the glass. Pour the melted chocolate into the bag.
- On a parchment-lined cookie sheet, begin piping your designs such as "love", "xoxo", or a simple heart.
- Add sprinkles immediately, before the chocolate starts to set.
- Chill for 10 minutes in the fridge, then gently pop off your designs from the parchment paper, and onto the tops of your cupcakes — the icing of the cupcake should hold the toppers in securely!
Add New Comment
A Pox On Loot Bags: I’m Done with Party Favours
Tech & Media
17 Beautiful Indigenous Comic Books and Video Games For Kids
Why I’m Talking To My Eight-Year-Old Son About Smoking Pot
Tech & Media
Your Kids May Actually Think You Love Your Phone More Than Them
How To Start A Family Meal Plan