Too-Easy Cinnamon-Roll Waffle Bites
May 4, 2017
These are so simple to make that kids can make them themselves, provided they're old enough to deal with a waffle iron, or have a grown-up to handle that part of the process.
- tube of prepared refrigerated cinnamon-roll dough
- cooking spray
- powdered sugar (for glaze, optional)
- milk or water (for glaze, optional)
1. Separate the dough as instructed on the package.
2. Spray a warmed waffle iron with cooking spray. Place one cinnamon roll on each cavity of the waffle iron.
3. Cook as per your waffle iron's instructions until the rolls are golden brown.
4. If your dough comes with icing, you can use that. If not: mix milk into icing sugar to make a glaze (start by adding a small amount of liquid to about 1/3 of a cup of icing sugar, and add liquid gradually until a drizzling consistency is reached. You can add a splash of vanilla too, if desired).
5. Drizzle and serve!
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
I’m Not Here to Make Life Magical for my Children
I’m Not Ready to Stop Having Kids, But My Husband Is
Tech & Media
How to Avoid Those Weird, Inappropriate Videos on the YouTube Kids App
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
How This Dietitian Mom Gets Her Picky Kids to Eat