Snacks & Treats
Thanksgiving Veggie Cups
By Jill Dubien, Meet The Dubiens
Oct 7, 2015
Are you looking for a clever way to sneak a few extra veggies into your kids this Thanksgiving? Look no further!
These adorable turkey veggie cups are fun to make (kids can even make their own) and you can fill them with whatever veggies your kids like. They'll be gobbled right up!
You Will Need:
- coloured cardstock—a variety of colours of your choice, plus orange and red
- googly eyes
- large circle paper punch or scissors
- glue dots
- plastic cups with base
- bell peppers (or whatever colourful veggies your kids like), cut into strips
- ranch dressing
1. Using your hole punch or scissors, cut a large circle out of a piece of coloured cardstock. Using your scissors, cut 2 legs and 1 triangle nose out of orange cardstock and a red gobble thingy out of red cardstock. Repeat for the number of cups you are making.
2. Use glue dots to glue the legs onto the plastic cup. Add the body and the facial features. Repeat for all cups.
3. Fill the bottom of the plastic cup with ranch dressing.
You'll Also Love: Make A Veggie Turkey For A Snack
4. Fill the cup with strips of coloured bell peppers. If your kids don’t like bell peppers, there are lots of other veggies that work well too—try carrots, cucumber or celery.
These adorable turkey veggie cups are a fun craft to make with kids. Plus, they give kids another serving of veggies!
Add New Comment
I’m Not Here to Make Life Magical for my Children
I’m Not Ready to Stop Having Kids, But My Husband Is
Tech & Media
How to Avoid Those Weird, Inappropriate Videos on the YouTube Kids App
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
How This Dietitian Mom Gets Her Picky Kids to Eat