Snacks & Treats
Simple Snack: Greek Yogurt Bark
Jun 8, 2017
Bark doesn't have to always be chocolate, nor does it have to be eaten during the holidays.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 3 cups Greek yogurt chips
- dried blueberries
- dried acai berries
- dried mango slices, chopped
- microwave safe bowl
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave your Greek yogurt chips on high in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until they're melted.
- Spread out onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and top with granola, dried fruit and anything else you see fit.
- Chill in the fridge to set, for 15 mins.
- Cut, or break apart into individual pieces and store in a sealed Ziploc bag or container.
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
One Kid Is Fine, Thanks
The Night My Daughter Told Me She Would Look Better With ‘Blonde’ Skin
6 Exercises To Get Your Best Bum
I Was Unhappy After Becoming a Dad and I Should Have Talked About it Sooner
Tech & Media
10 Beautiful Indigenous Children’s Books To Add To Your Library