Snacks & Treats
Simple Snack: Greek Yogurt Bark
Jun 8, 2017
Bark doesn't have to always be chocolate, nor does it have to be eaten during the holidays.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 3 cups Greek yogurt chips
- dried blueberries
- dried acai berries
- dried mango slices, chopped
- microwave safe bowl
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave your Greek yogurt chips on high in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until they're melted.
- Spread out onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and top with granola, dried fruit and anything else you see fit.
- Chill in the fridge to set, for 15 mins.
- Cut, or break apart into individual pieces and store in a sealed Ziploc bag or container.
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
The Night My Daughter Told Me She Would Look Better With ‘Blonde’ Skin
6 Exercises To Get Your Best Bum
I Was Unhappy After Becoming a Dad and I Should Have Talked About it Sooner
9 Things To Ask Siri That Your Kids Will Find Hilarious
Tech & Media
10 Beautiful Indigenous Children’s Books To Add To Your Library