School Lunch Idea: Princess Presto Lunch
By Jill Dubien, Meet the Dubiens
Mar 22, 2014
Peas and carrots, carrots and peas, lunch come out, please, please, please! If you have a little Super WHY! fan in your household, they will love this Princess Presto plated lunch. It was easy to make and loaded full of healthy foods that are sure to please your little one.
What You'll Need
- half a prepared sandwich
- a handful of cooked peas
- several slices of carrot
- 1 slice of star fruit
- 1 pretzel stick
- princess crown cookie cutter
- small flower cookie cutter
How to Make It
1. Place your sandwich on a cutting board and, using your crown cutter, cut the sandwich into a crown shape.
2. Place your crown sandwich on a plate and add a pea to each crown peak.
3. Next we'll make the wand. Place a slice of star fruit on a plate and place a pretzel stick underneath it. Add a pea to each star point.
4. Place your carrot slices on a cutting board and use your small flower cutter to cut the carrots into flower shapes.
5. Place your carrot flowers on your plate however you desire and add a pea to the centre of each flower for decoration.
Add New Comment
The Statuses All Parents Wish They Could Post on Social Media
Giant Christmas Light Suncatchers
Kids & Media
Librarians Share 10 Amazing Lesser-Known Books for Kids
Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar
Games & Apps
9 Things To Ask Siri That Your Kids Will Find Hilarious