School Lunch Idea: Princess Presto Lunch
By Jill Dubien, Meet the Dubiens
Mar 22, 2014
Peas and carrots, carrots and peas, lunch come out, please, please, please! If you have a little Super WHY! fan in your household, they will love this Princess Presto plated lunch. It was easy to make and loaded full of healthy foods that are sure to please your little one.
What You'll Need
- half a prepared sandwich
- a handful of cooked peas
- several slices of carrot
- 1 slice of star fruit
- 1 pretzel stick
- princess crown cookie cutter
- small flower cookie cutter
How to Make It
1. Place your sandwich on a cutting board and, using your crown cutter, cut the sandwich into a crown shape.
2. Place your crown sandwich on a plate and add a pea to each crown peak.
3. Next we'll make the wand. Place a slice of star fruit on a plate and place a pretzel stick underneath it. Add a pea to each star point.
4. Place your carrot slices on a cutting board and use your small flower cutter to cut the carrots into flower shapes.
5. Place your carrot flowers on your plate however you desire and add a pea to the centre of each flower for decoration.
Add New Comment
Sensory Play: Mermaid Ice Excavation
5 Fun and Easy Ways to Play with Water
12 Ways to Turn a Bag of Ice into the Best Toy Ever
Printable Summer Scavenger Hunt for the Senses
Why You Should Just Put a Bunch of Stuff Outside and Let Your Kids Play With It