Pull Apart Pizza Roll-Ups
Aug 10, 2017
Servings: 12 roll-ups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- pre-made pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- mini pepperoni (or meat/veggie of choice)
- cooking spray
- cast iron pan, or any oven safe 8-inch round or square dish
- rolling pin
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stretch and roll out your pizza dough on a floured surface. Using a spoon, spread out some pizza sauce evenly onto the dough, leaving a 1-inch area at the top bare to keep from the sauce rolling out of the dough. Sprinkle the cheese and pepperoni.
- Next, carefully begin rolling the dough upwards. Slice along the roll-up with a sharp knife into 1-inch pieces.
- Place the rolls face up into a pan (sprayed with cooking spray). Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional cheese and pepperoni and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve right from the dish, or put on a serving platter to serve up this fun dish!
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
I’m Not Here to Make Life Magical for my Children
I’m Not Ready to Stop Having Kids, But My Husband Is
Tech & Media
How to Avoid Those Weird, Inappropriate Videos on the YouTube Kids App
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
How This Dietitian Mom Gets Her Picky Kids to Eat