Pull Apart Pizza Roll-Ups
Aug 10, 2017
Servings: 12 roll-ups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- pre-made pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- mini pepperoni (or meat/veggie of choice)
- cooking spray
- cast iron pan, or any oven safe 8-inch round or square dish
- rolling pin
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stretch and roll out your pizza dough on a floured surface. Using a spoon, spread out some pizza sauce evenly onto the dough, leaving a 1-inch area at the top bare to keep from the sauce rolling out of the dough. Sprinkle the cheese and pepperoni.
- Next, carefully begin rolling the dough upwards. Slice along the roll-up with a sharp knife into 1-inch pieces.
- Place the rolls face up into a pan (sprayed with cooking spray). Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional cheese and pepperoni and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve right from the dish, or put on a serving platter to serve up this fun dish!
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
A Pox On Loot Bags: I’m Done with Party Favours
Tech & Media
17 Beautiful Indigenous Comic Books and Video Games For Kids
Why I’m Talking To My Eight-Year-Old Son About Smoking Pot
Tech & Media
Your Kids May Actually Think You Love Your Phone More Than Them
How To Start A Family Meal Plan