Pancake-Mix Muffins, Three Ways
May 20, 2017
Jazz up the next pancake breakfast by turning them into muffins! And with three different flavours, you're bound to satisfy everyone's taste.
Servings: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups pancake mix (we used Bisquick original)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- For cheese chive muffins: 1/4 cup shredded marble cheese, chopped chives
- For french toast muffins: 1 tbsp cinnamon sugar, 1 tbsp maple syrup
- For berry muffins: 1 tbsp raspberry preserves, fresh berries for topping
- mixing bowls
- muffin tin
- muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together your pancake mix, milk and eggs.
- Customize them how you choose (We divided the batter into three bowls and made all three varieties: cheese & chive, french toast and berry).
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter into each pre-lined muffin tin.
- Top with any additional toppings and bake for 15 mins.
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
I’m Not Here to Make Life Magical for my Children
I’m Not Ready to Stop Having Kids, But My Husband Is
Tech & Media
How to Avoid Those Weird, Inappropriate Videos on the YouTube Kids App
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
How This Dietitian Mom Gets Her Picky Kids to Eat