Pancake-Mix Muffins, Three Ways
May 20, 2017
Jazz up the next pancake breakfast by turning them into muffins! And with three different flavours, you're bound to satisfy everyone's taste.
Servings: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups pancake mix (we used Bisquick original)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- For cheese chive muffins: 1/4 cup shredded marble cheese, chopped chives
- For french toast muffins: 1 tbsp cinnamon sugar, 1 tbsp maple syrup
- For berry muffins: 1 tbsp raspberry preserves, fresh berries for topping
- mixing bowls
- muffin tin
- muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together your pancake mix, milk and eggs.
- Customize them how you choose (We divided the batter into three bowls and made all three varieties: cheese & chive, french toast and berry).
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter into each pre-lined muffin tin.
- Top with any additional toppings and bake for 15 mins.
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
What Motherhood Has Taught Me About My Plus-Size Body
Teaching Kids How to Be Resilient
20 Easy Lunch Box Ideas
He Said, She Said: The Truth About Sex After Kids
Why White Parents Need to Talk to Their Kids About Racism