Snacks & Treats
Orange Chocolate Ghost Bark
Oct 19, 2017
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups orange-coloured white chocolate wafers
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup yogurt-covered pretzels
- ¼ cup assorted halloween-coloured sprinkles
- 1 pkg eyeball candies
- parchment Paper
- baking Sheet
- piping Bag
- Melt the orange chocolate in microwave safe bowls, in 30 second intervals, stirring between each. This should take about 3 minutes. Repeat with the dark chocolate, and pour the dark chocolate into a piping bag, cutting a small tip on the corner for piping.
- Spread out the melted orange chocolate evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Pipe waves of dark chocolate, and drag a toothpick through to create a swirl design.
- Sprinkle candy corn over the melted chocolate.
- Place yogurt-covered pretzels onto the bark, and pipe dark chocolate into the top two twists of the pretzel (for the ghost’s “eyes”) then place the eyeball candy onto each.
- Sprinkle your sprinkles over the rest of the bark, as much as you’d like!
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes to set
- Remove from fridge. Cut, or break to serve!
Add New Comment
How do you move on after losing two children?
I Don’t Think Children Should Play With Toy Guns
My Kid Is Growing Up And It’s Bumming Me Out
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
I’m an Ugly Mother