Snacks & Treats
Orange Chocolate Ghost Bark
Oct 19, 2017
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups orange-coloured white chocolate wafers
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup yogurt-covered pretzels
- ¼ cup assorted halloween-coloured sprinkles
- 1 pkg eyeball candies
- parchment Paper
- baking Sheet
- piping Bag
- Melt the orange chocolate in microwave safe bowls, in 30 second intervals, stirring between each. This should take about 3 minutes. Repeat with the dark chocolate, and pour the dark chocolate into a piping bag, cutting a small tip on the corner for piping.
- Spread out the melted orange chocolate evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Pipe waves of dark chocolate, and drag a toothpick through to create a swirl design.
- Sprinkle candy corn over the melted chocolate.
- Place yogurt-covered pretzels onto the bark, and pipe dark chocolate into the top two twists of the pretzel (for the ghost’s “eyes”) then place the eyeball candy onto each.
- Sprinkle your sprinkles over the rest of the bark, as much as you’d like!
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes to set
- Remove from fridge. Cut, or break to serve!
Add New Comment
No One Is The Aunt — Going To Family Camp With My Husband, His Ex-Wife And Our Kids
Snacks & Treats
10 Nutritious and Delicious Frozen Treats for Summer This Dietitian Mom Swears By
Here’s How it Feels to Get Hateful Online Comments About My Parenting
Why My Kids Have Patches on Their Clothes and What That’s Taught Our Family
Tech & Media
Librarians Recommend Their 15 Favourite Nonfiction Books for Kids