One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggie Dinner
Sep 7, 2017
For tonight's dinner, you'll need a pan, chicken, vegetables and 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, approximately 1.25 lbs
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 head of broccoli, stalks removed and chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- mixing bowl
- non-stick baking sheet (or parchment-lined)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. If not using a non-stick pan, line with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and Italian dressing (we used a fat-free variety, but use whatever you have on hand).
- Add your chicken and veggies to the mix and toss until everything is well coated in the marinade. Optionally, you can set aside for 30 minutes to give it more flavour, but if you're short on time, don't worry about it!
- Place the chicken in the pan first, then surround it with vegetables and drizzle any extra marinade over everything.
- Roast in your pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes. Double check to make sure the chicken breast is fully cooked, if not, continue roasting for 5 minutes at a time.
- Serve over rice or quinoa, or on its own!
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
I’m Not Here to Make Life Magical for my Children
I’m Not Ready to Stop Having Kids, But My Husband Is
Tech & Media
How to Avoid Those Weird, Inappropriate Videos on the YouTube Kids App
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
How This Dietitian Mom Gets Her Picky Kids to Eat