Snacks & Treats
Nut-Free Cake Batter Energy Balls
Aug 25, 2017
These energy snacks are disguised as cake batter balls! Perfect for a midday munch.
Servings: Approximately 24 balls
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups gluten-free brown rice krispies
- 1 cup oat flour (or make your own by putting rolled oats in a food processor)
- 1/2 cup raw honey (substitute for agave to make it vegan)
- 6 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- rainbow sprinkles
- non-stick cooking spray
- mixing bowls
- Combine all the dry ingredients and gently mix.
- Separately, mix together your seed butter, vanilla and honey (warm it up quickly in the microwave if it's not already in a pouring liquid state).
- Pour the wet mixture, over the dry mixture and add in your sprinkles. Combine well.
- Using about approximately a tablespoon of the mixture at a time, roll your mixture into a ball, then into a bowl of sprinkles to coat. Simplify this step by spraying your hands with non-stick cooking spray before rolling.
- Continue rolling, and coating in sprinkles until you've used all the mixture. Then, enjoy!
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
I’m Not Here to Make Life Magical for my Children
I’m Not Ready to Stop Having Kids, But My Husband Is
Tech & Media
How to Avoid Those Weird, Inappropriate Videos on the YouTube Kids App
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
How This Dietitian Mom Gets Her Picky Kids to Eat