Snacks & Treats
Nut-Free Cake Batter Energy Balls
Aug 25, 2017
These energy snacks are disguised as cake batter balls! Perfect for a midday munch.
Servings: Approximately 24 balls
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups gluten-free brown rice krispies
- 1 cup oat flour (or make your own by putting rolled oats in a food processor)
- 1/2 cup raw honey (substitute for agave to make it vegan)
- 6 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- rainbow sprinkles
- non-stick cooking spray
- mixing bowls
- Combine all the dry ingredients and gently mix.
- Separately, mix together your seed butter, vanilla and honey (warm it up quickly in the microwave if it's not already in a pouring liquid state).
- Pour the wet mixture, over the dry mixture and add in your sprinkles. Combine well.
- Using about approximately a tablespoon of the mixture at a time, roll your mixture into a ball, then into a bowl of sprinkles to coat. Simplify this step by spraying your hands with non-stick cooking spray before rolling.
- Continue rolling, and coating in sprinkles until you've used all the mixture. Then, enjoy!
For more Forkly recipes, check out their YouTube page.
Add New Comment
A Pox On Loot Bags: I’m Done with Party Favours
Tech & Media
17 Beautiful Indigenous Comic Books and Video Games For Kids
Why I’m Talking To My Eight-Year-Old Son About Smoking Pot
Tech & Media
Your Kids May Actually Think You Love Your Phone More Than Them
How To Start A Family Meal Plan