Snacks & Treats
Mini Caprese Boats: Moblees Recipe
By CK Colapinto
Photography by Jill Dubien
Brought to you by The Moblees
Feb 17, 2015
Bocconcini is an Italian cheese, similar to mozzarella. It pairs beautifully with tomato and olive oil to create these fresh little boats that are as fun to make as they are to eat.
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 cocktail-size bocconcini balls
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large basil leaves, chopped fine
1. Cut cherry tomatoes in half, remove seeds and hollow out the inside.
2. Cut bocconcini balls into quarters.
3. Toss bocconcini with olive oil, salt and basil.
4. Fill each tomato with two pieces of the cut bocconcini.
Makes approximately 10 servings
Estimated nutrition information per serving (approximately 2 pieces):
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 85 mg
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 3 g
Add New Comment
How do you move on after losing two children?
I Don’t Think Children Should Play With Toy Guns
My Kid Is Growing Up And It’s Bumming Me Out
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
I’m an Ugly Mother