Snacks & Treats
Mini Caprese Boats: Moblees Recipe
By CK Colapinto
Photography by Jill Dubien
Brought to you by The Moblees
Feb 17, 2015
Bocconcini is an Italian cheese, similar to mozzarella. It pairs beautifully with tomato and olive oil to create these fresh little boats that are as fun to make as they are to eat.
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 cocktail-size bocconcini balls
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large basil leaves, chopped fine
1. Cut cherry tomatoes in half, remove seeds and hollow out the inside.
2. Cut bocconcini balls into quarters.
3. Toss bocconcini with olive oil, salt and basil.
4. Fill each tomato with two pieces of the cut bocconcini.
Makes approximately 10 servings
Estimated nutrition information per serving (approximately 2 pieces):
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 85 mg
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 3 g
Add New Comment
What Motherhood Has Taught Me About My Plus-Size Body
Teaching Kids How to Be Resilient
20 Easy Lunch Box Ideas
He Said, She Said: The Truth About Sex After Kids
Why White Parents Need to Talk to Their Kids About Racism