Snacks & Treats
Mini Caprese Boats: Moblees Recipe
By CK Colapinto
Photography by Jill Dubien
Brought to you by The Moblees
Feb 17, 2015
Bocconcini is an Italian cheese, similar to mozzarella. It pairs beautifully with tomato and olive oil to create these fresh little boats that are as fun to make as they are to eat.
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 cocktail-size bocconcini balls
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large basil leaves, chopped fine
1. Cut cherry tomatoes in half, remove seeds and hollow out the inside.
2. Cut bocconcini balls into quarters.
3. Toss bocconcini with olive oil, salt and basil.
4. Fill each tomato with two pieces of the cut bocconcini.
Makes approximately 10 servings
Estimated nutrition information per serving (approximately 2 pieces):
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 85 mg
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 3 g
Add New Comment
The Statuses All Parents Wish They Could Post on Social Media
Giant Christmas Light Suncatchers
Kids & Media
Librarians Share 10 Amazing Lesser-Known Books for Kids
Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar
Games & Apps
9 Things To Ask Siri That Your Kids Will Find Hilarious