Snacks & Treats
Christmas Lights Chocolate Bark
Dec 7, 2017
Prep Time: 20-30 minutes
- 4 cups white chocolate wafers
- 1 cup green-coloured white chocolate wafers
- 1 cup peanut M&Ms
- 1/2 cup Mike & Ike's, dark green
- microwave-safe bowl
- parchment-lined cookie sheet
- sharp knife
- piping bag
- Start by melting the white chocolate in the microwave on HIGH in 30-second intervals, stirring between each until completely melted.
- Pour the white melted chocolate onto parchment-lined cookie sheet and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Let sit until set, or cool in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- While it cools, melt your green-coloured white chocolate and put in a piping bag, snipping the tip small for a string-like design.
- Chop your green Mike & Ikes in half.
- Once your white chocolate is set, pipe your string design across the top of the bark surface.
- Combining an M&M with a halved Mike & Ike, using more green chocolate to "glue" onto your string in a pattern of lights across the bark.
- Chill and set for another 5 minutes, then chop up and serve!
Add New Comment
I’ve Created A Parent Bucket List Of Things To Do With My Kid Before She Grows Up
Why This Indigenous Father Considers Pulling His Son’s Hair an Act of Severe Bullying
30 Fun And Inexpensive Things to Do with the Kids this Summer
How to Create a Fake Indoor Campfire
Water Bottle Wind Spirals