Snacks & Treats
Christmas Lights Chocolate Bark
Dec 7, 2017
Prep Time: 20-30 minutes
- 4 cups white chocolate wafers
- 1 cup green-coloured white chocolate wafers
- 1 cup peanut M&Ms
- 1/2 cup Mike & Ike's, dark green
- microwave-safe bowl
- parchment-lined cookie sheet
- sharp knife
- piping bag
- Start by melting the white chocolate in the microwave on HIGH in 30-second intervals, stirring between each until completely melted.
- Pour the white melted chocolate onto parchment-lined cookie sheet and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Let sit until set, or cool in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- While it cools, melt your green-coloured white chocolate and put in a piping bag, snipping the tip small for a string-like design.
- Chop your green Mike & Ikes in half.
- Once your white chocolate is set, pipe your string design across the top of the bark surface.
- Combining an M&M with a halved Mike & Ike, using more green chocolate to "glue" onto your string in a pattern of lights across the bark.
- Chill and set for another 5 minutes, then chop up and serve!
Add New Comment
A Pox On Loot Bags: I’m Done with Party Favours
Tech & Media
17 Beautiful Indigenous Comic Books and Video Games For Kids
Why I’m Talking To My Eight-Year-Old Son About Smoking Pot
Tech & Media
Your Kids May Actually Think You Love Your Phone More Than Them
How To Start A Family Meal Plan