By Cheryl Sliz
Can't get enough of that crazy super villain Baron von Froog? Now it's your turn to get froogy and make your very own!
What you need:
1. Cut 2 attached egg cups and trim the bumpy tops to make them straight. They should be able to fold up close. If they break apart, you can simply tape them back together on one side.
2. Cut one single egg cup to make the helmet.
3. Paint the double cup green and the helmet red. Set them aside to dry.
4. Draw the "F", feet, and tongue on the felt (a pen works best) and cut them each out.
5. Cut 1 inch of the pipe cleaner and glue the "F" on one end.
6. Once the green body is dry, start glueing on the eyes, tongue and feet.
7. Poke a hole through the top of the red helmet and place the pipe cleaner in.
8. Glue the red helmet to the head.