By Megan McChesney
- 5/8" dowel (available at craft, hardware and hobby stores) or stick
- white glue
- purple glitter
- Mod Podge (optional)
- purple foam
- green pom-poms
- Brush your dowel or stick with a thin layer of glue, adding glitter as you go. Allow to dry.
- To keep the glitter on the wand (and not all over your whole house), coat with a layer of Mod Podge. If you don't have Mod Podge, a coat of watered-down glue will do the trick.
- Cut out two purple foam stars (I used a glue gun, so it would dry faster. If using white glue, allow to dry).
- Glue green pom-poms to the points of one star (if using white glue, allow to dry).
- Glue both stars to your dowel or stick (allow to dry, if needed).
- Glue the points of the stars together.
- Voila! You have a wand fit for making word magic!
Watch SuperWHY! every morning on Kids' CBC!