By Cheryl Sliz
Painting never smelled so good! This simple recipe for scented paint lets kids create their very own masterpiece and fill the room with a sweet smell.
What we learn:
What you need:
- flavoured drink crystals (we used Kool-Aid)
- cups filled with ½ cup of water
- paint brushes
- card stock or other thick paper
- smocks or old t-shirts (Kool-Aid stains clothing)
- Pour the drink mix into the cups of water.
- Mix with a paint brush.
- Start painting.
- Smell the art!
- When it dries, scratch it lightly to release the scent.
When you are done tap into Kids' CBC TV For Me App to join Nick and Sally from The Cat in The Hat Knows A Lot About That as they go on an adventure to find Sally's favourite smell in "Sniff and Sneek".