Episode 6 - The Hutchison Effect x Sustainable Health Enterprises
In this episode we meet John Hutchison. He is the Canadian inventor who's best known for the inexplicable and extraordinary phenomenon associated with his inventions jointly known as "The Hutchinson Effect"
- levitation of heavy objects.
- fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood, while lacking any displacement.
- anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material.
- spontaneous fracturing of metals.
- changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals.
- disappearance of metal samples.
We also meet Elizabeth Sharpf the founder of SHE (Sustainable Health Enterprises) She is a Harvard Business School graduate, who instead of heading to Wall Street founded her company in hopes of solving a problem. That problem was an unspoken reality for many women in impoverished countries. Women couldn't afrord sanitary pads. The answer? - Banana Leaves.
Links and Video