Set Petawawa as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jun 26, 16 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 36
Feels like: 97
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jun 26, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Jun 26, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight and risk of thunderstorms. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 27. Humidex 31. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- 3 sent to hospital after vehicle crashes through restaurant window
- Three people were taken to hospital with minor injuries Saturday night after a vehicle crashed through the window of an east Ottawa restaurant.
- Toddler drowns in family pool in Low, Que.
- A four-year-old boy drowned in Low, Que., Saturday evening after he managed to get into the family pool, police say.
- CBC Ottawa's news quiz for the week of June 20
- What caused frustrated OC Transpo riders to abandon their buses? What's the penalty for drivers who don't give cyclists enough room? And why is Kayla the dog a very good dog? Those questions and more, in this week's quiz.
- Visually-impaired hockey players arrive in Ottawa for debut tournament video
- This weekend, some 30 visually-impaired hockey players from across North America are have arrived in Ottawa for the inaugural Canadian Blind Hockey Eastern Regional Tournament.
- Recap Redblacks get past Eskimos in OT after Henry Burris injury video
- Trevor Harris came in as relief and passed for three touchdowns as the Ottawa Redblacks beat the Edmonton Eskimos 45-37 in overtime on Saturday.