Set Petawawa as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 4:17 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
ENE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Showers beginning early this evening. Low plus 4.
Showers ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Capital Pride festival to declare bankruptcy video
- Ottawa's Capital Pride said Monday the organization has no choice but to declare bankruptcy, months after several suppliers announced that they hadn't been paid.
- NCC to charge fees to use Gatineau Park snowshoe trails
- For the first time, the National Capital Commission is charging fees to use the snowshoe trails in Gatineau Park.
- Russell Township to hold by-election in December after mayor dies
- Russell Township in eastern Ontario will have a by-election in December for the office of mayor after Jean Paul St. Pierre died suddenly on Saturday.
- Martin Rouleau, Quebec driver shot by police, 'radicalized': RCMP video
- A 25-year-old man who injured two soldiers in a hit and run and was later fatally shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., was known to federal authorities as someone who had been "radicalized," according to the RCMP and the Prime Minister's Office.
- Video Snow clearing companies and city in feud over early markers video
- Ottawa's private snow clearing contractors are embroiled in a dispute with the city over when the operators can install driveway markers.