Set Petawawa as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 5:23 AM EDT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 5:23 AM EDT
Periods of rain mixed with snow ending this morning then clearing. High plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 14.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Tears and skepticism from parents defending their west Ottawa schools from closure
- Parents packed the first of two public hearings Thursday night on the closure of as many as seven schools in west Ottawa.
- Police mass texting to public in murder investigation raises privacy fears
- Privacy experts across Canada say serious privacy questions need to be asked about an "extraordinary" and "unprecedented" move by Ontario Provincial Police to send text messages to about 7,500 people for information about an unsolved homicide.
- Residents fume as pot shops proliferate in Ottawa neighbourhoods
- As marijuana dispensaries open across Ottawa in a haze of ambiguous legislation, politicians and residents are asking the police for clarity about where they can be legally located.
- Somali men share their experiences of growing up in Ottawa
- An Ottawa-based online publication has kicked off a new event series highlighting the work of young Muslims they consider change-makers, in partnership with the Ottawa Muslim Association and the Ottawa Youth Centre.
- 24-hour overnight challenger Jay Station says he'll now stop
- Jay Station, who posted footage of himself inside buildings after hours, says police are shutting him down.