Set Montréal as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Mar 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 4.
Clearing in the morning. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 10.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 2 teen brothers missing from Laval
- A Laval family is worried that two teenage brothers may be in danger after they did not come home from school.
- 2 Longueuil teenagers reported missing found safe
- Two teenagers who were reported missing to the Longueuil police department on Friday have been found safe and sound.
- Step 1 of becoming a rock star: play Bell Centre with Green Day when you're 11
- Nathan Guilbault's dream of being a rock star came true Wednesday night at the Bell Centre, when his favourite band invited him up on stage to play guitar.
- NDG residents call for lower noise levels near Turcot construction site
- People living in the neighbourhood of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce are fed up with nearby noisy construction at the Turcot site, and they say the Transport Ministry isn’t doing enough to help.
- Photos Polar bear makes rare appearance on Quebec's Lower North Shore
- The great white Arctic visitor likely floated into the Gulf of St. Lawrence aboard an ice floe, Quebec's Wildlife Ministry says. After a few days' rest, he's now headed north. "They got like a built-in compass," a local fishing guide says.