Set Montréal as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:05 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
28° | 20°
82° | 68°
29° | 21°
84° | 70°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal scrambles to find new mayor, again video
- As their city council searches for an interim mayor, Montrealers are still reeling from the corruption charges laid against a political leader who had pledged to clean up City Hall.
- Que. construction strike creates obstacles for home buyers video
- As the province-wide construction strike enters its third day, Quebecers are dealing with the consequences of projects large and small being left at a standstill.
- Mirabel to house new $9.5M fuselage assembly plant
- European aerospace manufacturer Aerolia has selected the industrial park at Mirabel airport northwest of Montreal as the site for a fuselage aerostructures plant that will assemble parts for some of Bombardier's business jets.
- new City councillor wonders if former Montreal mayor was set up
- A Montreal councillor who has known Michael Applebaum since he was 19 says she believes he's innocent.
- Hungary indicts ex-Montrealer on Nazi-era war crimes
- Hungarian prosecutors indict a 98-year-old former police officer for abusing Jews and assisting in their deportation to Nazi death camps during World War II.