Set Kingston as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Trial of Ottawa teen accused of making fake 911 calls hears closing arguments
- An Ottawa teen on trial for repeatedly dialling 911 to call in fake emergencies had so many files on his computer related to a Skype account involved in the incidents that to suggest anyone else could have committed the crimes was "implausible," Crown lawyers argued Tuesday.
- RCMP to face new class-action harassment lawsuit, this time on behalf of male employees
- The RCMP will soon be facing another class-action harassment lawsuit — this time on behalf of male Mounties and civilian employees of the force.
- Ottawa councillors and staff guinea pigs for new light-up bike helmets
- Some Ottawa city councillors and staffers are testing out a new bike helmet that lets others on the road know when they're turning and braking.
- Family, friends of alleged victims of Woodstock, Ont., nurse remember loved ones video audio
- Friends, family and neighbours are remembering the alleged victims of a Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing first-degree murder charges in the deaths of eight elderly people.
- Cyclist struck on O'Connor Street on day of bike lane official opening
- A cyclist riding in the new O'Connor Street bike lane was struck this evening when a car made a turn at Waverley Street, just hours after city councillors officially opened the lane.