Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
Set Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
NE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Becoming cloudy this evening. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow changing to periods of rain in the morning and ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Violence against women has touched us all, Wynne says on anniversary of Montreal Massacre
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne placed roses in a vase at a ceremony in Toronto in memory of 14 women killed in Montreal 27 years ago.
- Pooch on a roof nips rescuer
- An adventurous dog had to be helped down from a roof in Barrhaven Tuesday morning, and decided to say thanks by chomping on one of the firefighters who took part in the rescue.
- Ottawa readies 2021 Summer Games bid
- Ottawa wants to put in a bid to host the 2021 Canada Summer Games, and become the largest city to ever host the event.
- Ottawa paramedics dispute damning dispatch report
- The Ottawa Paramedic Service disputes a provincial report that found paramedics from neighbouring municipalities are spending more time responding to calls in the capital because of an "overall, ongoing and systemic [dispatching] problem."
- Video 6 months after Rideau Street sinkhole, cause remains open question video
- Did a water main rupture cause the Rideau Street sinkhole on June 8, or did light rail tunnelling cause the road collapse? The answer will determine who's on the hook for the cleanup bill, but two separate investigations are ongoing.