Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
Set Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
ENE 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind east 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late this evening. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ottawa driver's scary collision with deer caught on dashcam video
- A dashcam captured Mohammed Yusuf's collision Friday morning with a deer — and it's now serving as a powerful reminder for drivers to be extra careful on rural roads.
- The coach house rules: city set to permit small homes in yards
- After a year of public consultation, the City of Ottawa prepares to allow home owners to build coach houses in a bid to boost housing choices for renters and relatives.
- Kingston police charge 2 men after seizing cocaine from Pokemon backpack
- Police in Kingston, Ont., say two men are facing charges after officers seized more than half a kilogram of cocaine from a backpack modelled after a large Pokeball, an item in the wildly popular Pokemon games.
- Henderson falls to 2nd at LPGA Tour event in China
- Mi Jung Hur birdied the par-5 18th hole for a 6-under 67 and a one-stroke lead over Canadian Brooke Henderson on Saturday in the Reignwood LPGA Classic.
- In Town and Out's bird tweets go silent after 3 years
- As the Bird Tweet of the Week is retired, Alex MacDonald reflects on the vital role birds play in our natural world.