Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
Set Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans) as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
E 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- new Man critically hurt in Gatineau bar fight stabbing
- Gatineau police are investigating a fight outside a bar early Sunday morning that sent one man to hospital in critical condition with stab wounds.
- updated Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.
- new Ottawa police probing possible dumpster arson in Bayshore
- Ottawa police are investigating a possible arson involving four dumpsters that damaged nearby vehicles on Woodridge Crescent Sunday morning.
- Man resuscitated after boat flips in Ottawa River
- A 60-year-old man was rescued from the Ottawa River after a boat he was fishing in flipped on Saturday afternoon at Crystal Beach, paramedics say.
- Man, 48, run over by forklift at Bank Street work site
- A 48-year-old man tripped at a work site on Saturday afternoon and was run over by a forklift, paramedics said.