Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
Set Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 18, 13 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Jun 18, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers|
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Canadian Tire Centre replaces Scotiabank Place video
- The Ottawa Senators announced Tuesday morning that Scotiabank Place will be renamed the Canadian Tire Centre.
- 'Fireball' erupted during blaze on Pathway Private video
- Police say the extensive damage caused by a large fire in Ottawa's Redwood neighbourhood early Tuesday morning may make it difficult to find out how it started.
- Ottawa jazz singer Kellylee Evans struck by lightning video
- Local jazz singer Kellylee Evans, scheduled to perform at the Ottawa Jazz Festival this week, is recovering at home after her house was struck by lightning two weeks ago.
- South Ottawa bridge delay hard to 'swallow' video
- A delay in construction for the new Jockvale Bridge has hit a feathery wall, the protected barn swallows nesting at the site.
- Ottawa craft beer breweries fuel Ontario boom video
- LCBO saw its profits rise by four per cent and it thanked new stores and "efficiencies," but the largest rise in profits came from craft beer, including several Ottawa breweries.