Set Cornwall as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 11:24 AM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 11:24 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers near noon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Low 17.
Showers ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. Temperature falling to 9 in the afternoon.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- new Burn expert testifies at Hutt trial
- A burn expert testifying at the trial of a man accused of scalding his wife and leaving her to die said her injuries were consistent with someone who had a "kitchen pot" of hot liquid poured over their back.
- preview Senators gear up for 'biggest game of the year' against Penguins
- The Ottawa Senators' confidence in themselves and their ability to rebound has been the benchmark of their season, and they'll look to continue
- new Aretha Franklin pulls out of Ottawa Jazz Festival
- Soul music legend Aretha Franklin has cancelled her June 26 performance at the Ottawa Jazz Festival because of her health.
- Mountie sues 13 ex-colleagues for sex assault, harassment video
- An RCMP staff sergeant has filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against 13 former colleagues in the force's travelling equestrian show the Musical Ride, claiming she was sexually assaulted and harassed in the 1980s.
- updated Severe thunderstorm warning ends for capital region
- Emvironment Canada has ended a severe thunderstorm warning for the capital region which brought dime-sized hail to areas to the west.