The first visible sign of Ottawa's ambitious five-year light rail transit line construction begins this week as crews work at Nicholas Street in preparation for the excavation of an underground train tunnel. video audio
Customers of a national car shipping company are warning other potential customers after they say they paid thousands of dollars trying to ship cars that never left the lot. video
Some Canadian Forces members and veterans say the military culture needs to accept the usefulness of service dogs for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
A rise in citizenship applications and a process some say has become too complicated have created a growing backlog of permanent residents awaiting word on whether they can become Canadian citizens. video
- Door-to-door CPR sales in Ottawa draw complaints video
- East Ottawa homeowner questions ash tree diagnosis video
- Easy-to-access steroids shorten lives, former user says video
- Former Ottawa grow-ops a homeowner's hidden danger video
- Inmate numbers drop sharply at Ottawa cellblock video audio
- Security experts urge caution over Ottawa-China partnership video audio
- exclusive Ontario funding for intensive autism therapy flatlining video audio
- special report Private autism therapy a large financial burden for family video audio
- Drivers feeling ripped off by unregulated tow trucks video
- special report Girlfriend's fentanyl OD a wake-up call for Ottawa man video audio
- Autism groups' survey hopes to improve local support video
What is CBC Ottawa Investigates?
As part of the CBC News Ottawa team, CBC Investigates is dedicated to breaking the stories you won't see anywhere else. Experience matters, and CBC Investigates is there to stand up for your interests. We deliver the best in original, innovative stories that help keep you and your family safe and informed.
We'd like to hear from you. If you have a tip on a story we should look into, contact us. Tell us if you know about something we should be investigating.