Customers of a national car shipping company are warning other potential customers after they say they paid thousands of dollars trying to ship cars that never left the lot. video
A rise in citizenship applications and a process some say has become too complicated have created a growing backlog of permanent residents awaiting word on whether they can become Canadian citizens. video
Ottawa homeowners are responsible for removing trees infested with the invasive Emerald Ash Borer from their properties, but few people know when a tree is in danger. video
- Easy-to-access steroids shorten lives, former user says video
- Former Ottawa grow-ops a homeowner's hidden danger video
- Inmate numbers drop sharply at Ottawa cellblock video audio
- Security experts urge caution over Ottawa-China partnership video audio
- exclusive Ontario funding for intensive autism therapy flatlining video audio
- special report Private autism therapy a large financial burden for family video audio
- Drivers feeling ripped off by unregulated tow trucks video
- special report Girlfriend's fentanyl OD a wake-up call for Ottawa man video audio
- Autism groups' survey hopes to improve local support video
- exclusive School head didn't alert police to sex assault: affidavit
- exclusive 2 Ottawa teachers accused of hiding field trip sex assault video
What is CBC Ottawa Investigates?
As part of the CBC News Ottawa team, CBC Investigates is dedicated to breaking the stories you won't see anywhere else. Experience matters, and CBC Investigates is there to stand up for your interests. We deliver the best in original, innovative stories that help keep you and your family safe and informed.
We'd like to hear from you. If you have a tip on a story we should look into, contact us. Tell us if you know about something we should be investigating.