The Montreal Canadiens defeated the Ottawa Senators 2-0 to advance to the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. video
The Ottawa Senators returned home Sunday looking to take the Montreal Canadiens to seven games after falling behind 3-0 in the series, but it was not to be. Look back on Game 6 here in 10 tweets.
Montreal Canadiens forward Brendan Gallagher took the opportunity to poke fun at Senators rookie Mark Stone, while also scoring the goal that knocked out Ottawa from the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Expansion, concussions and finances were just a few of the items NHL commissioner Gary Bettman discussed while in Ottawa on Sunday night.
- preview Marc Methot likes Senators' chances to beat Canadiens
- poll Canadiens vs. Senators: What's wrong with the Habs?
- Montreal Canadiens attempt to leave Game 5 frustration behind video
- Senators coach Cameron accuses Canadiens' Prust of cheap shot
- recap Senators force Game 6 with win over Canadiens video
- analysis Montreal Canadiens look to terminate tenacious Senators
- Craig Anderson brings stability to Sens for Game 5 vs. Habs
- preview Senators look to continue rally against Canadiens
- recap Senators keep series alive with Canadiens video
- preview Canadiens go for sweep of Senators
- Senators fan says he was shoved, insulted by Habs fans at Bell Centre video