Do you have an upcoming event?
Looking for someone to MC your event? Have you considered inviting one of our hosts to help out? The process is easy. Just download and complete this Host Request Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
A few things to keep in mind when making your request:
- It will take about 10 days to process your request.
- Requests must be received at least one month before the event date.
- Given the high demand for our hosts' time, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate all the requests that we receive.
- We make every effort to cover the events we attend on our shows, but given the nature of our news cycles, this isn't always possible.
- In the rare occurance that a host is forced to cancel an appearance at the last minute due to breaking news or family emergency, we will make every effort to find a replacement host.
- Event organizers are asked to provide a script and outline for the event one week in advance. This gives us a chance to review it with our hosts and make sure they are prepared.
- Keep in mind our hosts can't provide endorsements of any kind.
- Unfortunately, we can't guarantee PSA time for events that our hosts attend. However, you can request a PSA by providing information about your event using our community calendar.