Podcast Saturday March 16: Northern B.C. Edition
On a northern B.C. edition of the podcast hosted by Betsy Trumpener, a northern medical student who rhymes and raps, Persian New Year Prince George style, First Nations musicians who once found themselves touring with a white supremacist band, and a discussion with writer and professor Sarah de Leeuw about whether storytelling can improve health care.
Download Flash Player to view this content.
On the podcast:
- Rosewood's Diary, folk-rock group from Vanderhoof
- Mohammed Bardi, northern medical student and writer
- Reza Akbari, owner of Shiraz Café and Restaurant
- Navaz, Persian fusion band from Prince George
- The Salt Water Brothers, musical duo from Hartley Bay
- Sarah de Leeuw, writer and professor at the University of Northern British Columbia