Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Periods of snow ending late this afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New New league fills high school hockey gap left by teachers' work-to-rule
- The new Midget X Winter Hockey League has been launched by Hockey Nova Scotia to offer an alternative to high school players sidelined by the work-to-rule campaign of the Nova Scotia Teachers Union.
- RCMP unit plays cat-and-mouse game to crack phones, seize data
- Inside Nova Scotia RCMP's headquarters, members of the Technological Crime Unit provide technical support to police and government agencies across the province and beyond, often working to extract data from phones and computers.
- CBC Investigates Kids in provincial care staying longer in hotels and other 'last resort' places
- More complex needs have led to an increase in time young people in the province's care are spending in alternative living arrangements, such as hotels.
- Why charities want your old, stained and ripped clothes audio
- Even if the old clothes you drop into a charity donation bin in Halifax can't be resold, they will likely be recycled.
- How Halifax could be a more friendly music city
- Halifax Coun. Waye Mason thinks the municipality needs a live music strategy to better support local musicians and he wants municipal staff to study the idea.