Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 20, 13 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 20, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Dec 20, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High zero.
Periods of snow changing to periods of rain this evening. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature rising to plus 3 this evening then steady.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain or freezing rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CFB Halifax struggles with parking lot scramble
- The Canadian Forces Base in Halifax is struggling with a parking lot version of musical chairs - there are twice as many people who want to park their cars as there are parking spots.
- Adsum House buys two Clayton Park condo units
- A local non-profit that helps homeless women and children has bought two condo units in Clayton Park so it can offer permanent homes to larger families.
- Mumford Terminal inaccessible after snow: rider
- A Halifax woman who uses a wheelchair to get around says lingering snow banks at the Mumford Terminal prevented her from boarding the bus.
- Updated BlackBerry posts $4.4B loss in 3rd quarter video
- BlackBerry Ltd. reports it had a staggering $4.4-billion US net loss from continuing operations in its latest quarter.
- Mailbox fitness 'ridiculous,' Sydney seniors say
- Older people at a fitness class in Sydney, N.S., are panning the notion put forward by Canada Post's chief executive that eliminating home delivery gives seniors more chances to exercise.