Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low plus 4 except zero inland. Frost inland.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new N.S. tobacconist won’t appeal charter challenge ruling
- A tobacco store owner in Kentville will not appeal a court decision forcing him to hide its products.
- point of view Thousands race in 10th Blue Nose Marathon
- Thousands of people in Nova Scotia are resting after competing in the 10th Annual Blue Nose Marathon on Sunday. Just under 14,000 people participated in the three-day long event, a new record.
- Man, 80, dies on fishing outing near Bridgewater
- An 80-year-old Nova Scotia man has died after he fell into the water on Wentzell's Lake near Bridgwater, say police.
- Man charged after throwing a bucket at an RCMP officer
- A 61-year-old man is facing charges of assaulting Halifax RCMP officers after an incident in the North Preston area Saturday night.
- Blue Nose Youth Run draws thousands
- Thousands of people joined the Blue Nose Youth Run Saturday morning.