Set Greenwood as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia school closures especially difficult for low income families
- Low income families in Nova Scotia are going to have some difficult decisions to make this week after the province cancelled classes for public school students.
- Parents, students speak out against Nova Scotia school closures
- In the dispute between Nova Scotia educators and the government, parents and students in the province are taking sides — with most opting to stand firmly with teachers.
- Things for Nova Scotia students to do during teacher dispute
- Shortly after the province announced it would be shutting down public schools on Monday, a number of community organizations, businesses and parents started coming up with plans for children.
- Daycare owners unhappy about school closures in teacher dispute
- A child care centre operator says the Nova Scotia government is being "hypocritical" by asking centres to quickly accommodate school age children after pushing for stronger regulations.
- Doctor's warning: a cat's bacteria is worse than its bite
- A Halifax emergency room doctor says people need to take cat bites seriously, due to the risk of infection from bacteria that live in the animal's mouth.