Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 2:00 AM ADT
Light Drizzle and Fog
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain changing to periods of drizzle late this evening. Amount 5 mm. Low 10.
Periods of drizzle. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 15.
Periods of drizzle ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Low 12.
|Periods of drizzle||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Cape Breton's Potlotek First Nation protests dirty water
- Rally held Tuesday in Cape Breton's Potlotek First Nation about ongoing water issues.
- App allows the public to follow whales off Atlantic coast
- Underwater drones can tell different whale species apart by their calls.
- Halifax landlord licensing studied to prevent 'ongoing safety issues'
- Two municipal council candidates in downtown Halifax are pushing to create a bylaw requiring landlords to be licensed because of a "proliferation of illegal basement apartments."
- Tylor McInnis homicide leads to 5 arrests
- Halifax RCMP confirm five people have been arrested in connection to the homicide of Tylor Donovan McInnis, 26.
- Video CBC News: Nova Scotia September 27, 2016 video
- CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Halifax