Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 28, 17 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Ice pellets or snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 28, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Mar 28, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Ice pellets or freezing rain beginning after midnight then changing to snow before morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 2.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Halifax councillor apologizes for 'Chinese fire drill' video
- Matt Whitman, who is also running for the Progressive Conservatives, said he had 'lapse in judgment.'
- Cape Breton society still waiting on flood relief money
- The St. Joseph Lebanese and Syrian Benevolent Society says its building suffered $170,000 in damage after the Thanksgiving Day 2016 flood.
- Halifax police investigate after laser shone at incoming flight
- A laser beam emanating from downtown Halifax was directed at a WestJet flight on its way Saturday to the Stanfield International airport on the city's outskirts, according to a Transport Canada website.
- Nova Scotia continues to limp in last in hip, knee replacement wait times
- Nova Scotians needing hip or knee replacements still have the longest average wait of any patients in Canada's 10 provinces, despite millions of dollars in spending and an auditor-general's report that made recommendations on how to monitor the backlog.
- FORECAST More snow and freezing rain coming to Nova Scotia
- Freezing rain warnings have been issued for Digby, Yarmouth, Shelburne, Queens and Lunenburg counties and may extend for several hours.