Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Freezing rain beginning in the morning then changing to rain late in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming east 30 gusting to 50 late in the morning. High plus 2.
|Freezing rain or rain||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia village hosts one of the smallest women's marches, but it's still mighty
- About a dozen women and one man marched for women's rights in the tiny community of Sandy Cove, N.S., (pop. 65) but they've gotten support from thousands around the globe.
- New Northwest Arm's 100-year-old sewers getting $12M upgrade
- Halifax Water says the work involves pulling a strong, waterproof lining into four kilometres of existing pipes.
- New 2 new judges increase diversity on Nova Scotia bench
- Nova Scotia's provincial courts are more diverse today following the appointment of two new judges.
- 'I thought I was dead,' testifies bystander shot during home invasion
- A woman who was paralyzed from the chest down in a shooting at a Cole Harbour, N.S., home is testifying today in Nova Scotia Supreme Court.
- Medically assisted deaths could save millions in health care spending: Report
- New research suggests medically assisted dying could result in substantial savings across Canada’s health care system.