Annapolis Royal, NS
Set Annapolis Royal as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 9:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Amount 2 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 8.
Showers. Amount 2 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 7.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Atlantic Lottery Corporation needs to improve how they govern: report
- A report by the auditors general of the four Atlantic provinces is critical of the free-spending ways of Atlantic Lottery Corp. including $111,000 spent on Christmas events and big raises for executives.
- New Nova Scotia teachers strike to be a last resort, says union after vote
- If wages are a sticking point in the teachers dispute, Karen Casey, the minister of education, says teachers shouldn't expect the province to budge.
- Halifax addiction recovery homes rethink methadone ban
- With an increasing number of people taking methadone for opioid withdrawal, two addiction recovery homes in the Halifax area have altered their policies to help people trying to beat their drug problems.
- New Stock Bus Tracker tells Halifax students when bus will come
- A new school-bus tracking app lets parents and students know exactly when their bus is coming in the Halifax Regional School Board district.
- Nova Scotia Environment shares well water tips
- Nova Scotia's Department of Environment is reminding people with wells to restart their pumps carefully and to test the water before using it for drinking or cooking.