Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 2:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning this evening. Low minus 3.
A few flurries ending in the morning then cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High zero.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of rain||Showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Maritimers rally in support of Women's March on Washington
- People are turning out in droves in many Maritime cities Saturday for solidarity rallies being held in support of the Women's March on Washington.
- Hope Blooms founder glad Arlene Dickinson spoke 'her truth' about Kevin O'Leary
- The founder of Hope Blooms, a youth-run business that sells salad dressing, says she was surprised but appreciative to find the Halifax group mentioned in a blunt critique of federal Conservative leadership hopeful Kevin O'Leary.
- A fare job: Cabbie retires after 60 years, 45 Impalas and millions of kilometres video
- In 1956, a young Fred Romkey turned the key on his second-hand Chevrolet Impala to start his first day as a taxi driver. Sixty years later, at the age of 89, he's finally retired.
- NHL Hall of Famer Ray Bourque to play in Long Pond Heritage Classic
- Former Boston Bruins great Ray Bourque will be the star attraction at Saturday's Long Pond Heritage Classic in Windsor, N.S.
- From 'zombie' urchins to seafood gold? Studies test sea urchin farming in Canada
- Federal scientists and others are exploring the possibility of sea urchin farming in Canada, using Norwegian technology that proponents hope will turn 'zombie' urchins which can denude kelp beds into profitable seafood — but there is a question about the ecological cost.