Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 7.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the morning. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 5 in the afternoon.
Rain at times heavy except periods of ice pellets inland in the evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Glen Assoun lawyers have long history with wrongful convictions
- In some of his first public comments after spending more than 16 years behind bars for a murder he says he didn't commit, Glen Assoun offered praise to his lawyers.
- Updated Philip Boudreau 'murder for lobster' trial hears from accused video
- The jury in the James Landry murder trial heard from the accused for the first time Tuesday as court viewed tapes of his interviews with police about the disappearance of Philip Boudreau last year.
- Catie Miller killed in Hants County and moved to Halifax, police allege
- Halifax Regional Police believe Catherine Miller, a 29-year-old Dartmouth woman who has been missing for several months, was killed in Hants County and her body transported to Halifax, according to new documents filed in court.
- New Halifax man begs for return of stolen urn containing mom's ashes audio
- A Halifax man is pleading for the safe return of an urn containing his mother's remains after it was stolen over the Halloween weekend.
- Dalhousie University votes against divesting fossil fuel holdings audio
- Dalhousie University has decided it will not follow a growing movement to have universities divest their holdings in the fossil fuel industry.