Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High plus 1. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 7.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Group wants Canada to bring in 20,000 African refugees audio
- A Halifax-based group wants the federal government to begin working to bring 20,000 African refugees to Canada, applying the same settlement efforts it used to assist Syrian refugees last year.
- Counterfeit U.S. bills circulating in Halifax, police warn
- Police in Halifax warn that counterfeit U.S. bills are circulating in the region, with at least eight reports of fake money since the last week of February.
- Maritime Muslim Academy celebrates diversity with multiculturalism party
- There was a celebration of multiculturalism Saturday at the Maritime Muslim Academy, with its very diverse student population, and the public was invited.
- 'It's therapy for me': Syrian refugee draws on horrors of war for one-act play
- Majd Al Zhouri performed the one-act play, To Eat an Almond, in Antigonish on Friday night. It draws on his personal experiences during the Syrian civil war, including watching a bomb fall on his house with his father inside.
- Why this man had his colonoscopy broadcast live on the internet
- When Dan Logan’s gastroenterologist asked him to have his next colonoscopy broadcast live on Facebook, he agreed right away. His mother had died of colon cancer and he thought it was the “right thing to do.”