Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low 9.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Analysis Canada's core, led by Sidney Crosby, continues world hockey domination
- The World Cup of Hockey lacked intensity but Patrice Bergeron and his Boston Bruins teammate Brad Marchand certainly provided a dramatic ending for Canada to claim yet another best-on-best championship.
- Pair arrested in Daverico Downey murder released without charges
- Two people arrested Thursday in connection with the homicide of a 20-year-old North Preston, N.S., man earlier this year were both released last night without charges.
- Fliss Cramman's father calls deportation push a 'death sentence' audio
- Fliss Cramman's father and a woman who adopted two of Cramman's children say the federal government's push to deport her are a "death sentence" and "ridiculous."
- Nova Scotia blueberry producers hope more bees will improve crop
- Atlantic Canadian blueberry producers are hoping there will be a lot more buzz around their plants next season.
- New Wrong number: N.S. man takes calls from CBC listeners
- A Nova Scotia man who shares most of a phone number with CBC's Island Morning in Charlottetown has been patiently taking calls from the show's listeners for years.