Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
N 30 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light near midnight. Low zero with frost.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- new Blue Nose Youth Run draws thousands
- Thousands of people joined the Blue Nose Youth Run Saturday morning.
- Worker falls in ocean in Digby accident
- RCMP in Nova Scotia are investigating after an excavator and its operator plunged into the ocean Saturday.
- updated Rescue attempt over for missing fishermen in New Brunswick video
- The rescue attempt for two missing fishermen has been called off in New Brunswick, hours after one body was found.
- Roundup of Bluenose Marathon street closures
- Thousands are gearing up for this weekend's 10th annual Bluenose Marathon and motorists are being advised of street closures.
- Sailor fighting cancer says AWOL charges dropped
- All charges against a Nova Scotia woman in the Royal Canadian Navy who is fighting cancer, and who was charged with being absent without leave and facing a court martial have been dropped, the woman and her lawyer say.