Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
WNW 36 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue May 05, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 15. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Suspicious packages linked to Asia delivered to Nova Scotia courthouses
- Suspicious packages from Asia were delivered to four more Nova Scotia courthouses Tuesday, with police and justice officials confirming there is a connection to similar incidents in Manitoba last month.
- New Sexual abuser Myles Nelson Payne declared long-term offender
- A 52-year-old Halifax man has been declared a long term offender and was sentenced Tuesday in Nova Scotia Supreme Court to five years for sexually abusing three girls.
- New Maritimes to see showers and possible meteor shower overnight
- After a gorgeous afternoon for much of the Maritimes a spot of wet weather returns this evening.
- New Halifax's Pier 21 museum reopens after renovations video
- The Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 has reopened to the public after an extensive six month renovation.
- Nova Scotia film workers pan new fund at legislative committee
- Provincial politicians heard anger and saw tears Tuesday as more than a dozen people who work in Nova Scotia's industry testified before a legislature committee.