Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 14 except 7 along the Atlantic coast. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 3.
Showers. Fog patches along the Atlantic coast. Amount 2 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11 except plus 5 along the Atlantic coast.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia remains in limbo over softwood lumber exemption
- Nova Scotia's trade minister says he is still waiting for official confirmation from the United States government on the fate of the province's long-standing exemption from softwood lumber countervailing tariffs.
- New 'We felt like screaming': Wife says crowded hospital failed her dying husband
- A Halifax woman says overcrowding at the city's largest hospital left her husband suffering a series of indignities and delayed care during his last days of life.
- New With no law to stop them, some cyberbullies resume their old ways
- The head of the CyberSCAN unit says some cyberbullies his team had stopped have resumed their activities after Nova Scotia's Cyber-Safety Act was quashed by the courts in 2015.
- Kings County man dies after motorcycle hits dog
- A 66-year-old Centreville, N.S., man is dead after his motorcycle struck a dog in Kings County Monday afternoon, according to RCMP.
- Klutzy the Clown pleads guilty to sexual assault of girl
- Dale Rancourt, the Cape Breton entertainer known as Klutzy the Clown, has pleaded guilty to sexual assault in a case involving a girl under 16.