Team CBC - Blue Nose Marathon Blog

Team CBC Run/Walk - CANCELLED (Thursday, May 9)

Posted: May 9, 2013 4:00 PM ET Last Updated: May 9, 2013 4:00 PM ET


We are going to cancel tonight's Team CBC walk/run. Just had chat with our friend Kalin Mitchell,  our CBC Meteorologist and it looks like we're looking at rain or showers for the next little while. I went outside and it's pouring at the moment. Looks like showers into the evening (and thundershowers are possible later on tonight). You can get the full forecast on CBC News Nova Scotia at 5, 5:30 and 6 on CBC Television.

That said, if you love running in the rain, feel free to strap on your kicks and take it outside. 

On another note, I would like to get together again next Thursday to gather for the last time as a team before the big day. We won't be running, but I do have a fun activity planned with our friends at Parks Canada. So plan to attend if you can and I will send more information out early next week.

Thanks folks! Let me know if you have any questions.
Previous Post
Next Post
Bluenose Marathon Logo

Training programs

Visit the Running Room to browse Training programs and register online.