Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 6:00 AM PDT
Light Rain and Snow
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain mixed with wet snow ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. High 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Temperature steady near 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Montreal photographer takes to the skies for unique view of North
- A Montreal photographer recently captured the North from a unique angle, taking landscape photos from planes and helicopters as part of a Canadian military art program.
- Drug search violated Yukon jail guard's charter rights, judge rules
- Prison staff and police violated a former Whitehorse jail guard's charter rights when they discovered Ritalin in his pocket and marijuana in his car, a Yukon judge ruled this week.
- Woman struck by bus on Second Avenue in Whitehorse
- A woman was taken to hospital Thursday after she was struck by an inter-city bus pulling into the bus depot on Second Avenue.
- Jonah Keyuajuk, violent offender, arrested shortly after release from prison
- A few hours after Yellowknife RCMP issued a warning about Jonah Keyuajuk being released into the community, the man was back in jail.
- Opinion A stack of CDs beats streaming when it comes to music
- Dave White of CBC Yukon's Airplay argues CDs are the better bet when it comes to both rekindling memories and renumerating bands.