Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early this afternoon. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low 12.
Showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature steady near 13.
|Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New 'Terrified and ashamed': What led Ina Koe to commit fraud
- Ina Koe stole nearly $400,000 from the hamlet of Fort McPherson, N.W.T., while she was the director of finance. According to court documents, Koe had a gambling problem and her family was living 'paycheque to paycheque.'
- 'Enough is enough': Nunavut women's council says Hunter Tootoo should have resigned
- Qulliit Nunavut Status of Women Council says that former federal cabinet minister Hunter Tootoo abused his position of power and should have resigned as MP before getting involvement in an "inappropriate but consensual" workplace relationship.
- Hay River man faces child porn, extortion charges
- A 21-year-old man from Hay River, N.W.T., has been charged with luring minors, distributing child pornography and extortion.
- Nunavut board waives environmental review for cruise ship Crystal Serenity
- The Nunavut Impact Review Board is recommending the federal government approve a plan to bring a luxury cruise ship through Nunavut waters without a full environmental review, which has one Arctic researcher on edge.
- City of Iqaluit, Nunavut gov't consider vehicle import fee
- Rather then trying to collect money from people looking to throw their vehicles out, the City of Iqaluit is looking to the territory to implement a front-end cost for residents who ship up a car or truck.