Set Whitehorse as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 13, 14 at 3:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
S 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h. High 6.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 30 km/h. Low minus 6.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Inquest into Watson Lake hospital deaths set for June
- B.C. coroner Norman Leibel will oversee an inquest into the deaths of Teresa Ann Scheunert and Mary Johnny June 2-13 at the Whitehorse courthouse.
- 2 ConocoPhillips trucks tip on Sahtu winter road
- Two trucks carrying a mix of water, chemicals and sand that were used at ConocoPhillips' N.W.T. fracking project, slid off the Sahtu winter road in the past week.
- Yukon assessor approves Mactung tungsten mine
- Yukon's environmental screening agency is recommending North American Tungsten's Mactung mine on the border with N.W.T. be approved.
- Hall Beach hunter missing since Monday
- Halie MacNeil-Smith, the hamlet's SAO, says the young man failed to return from a caribou hunting trip, after being separated from the rest of his hunting party
- Graham Nishikawa guides Paralympic skier to gold audio
- Yukoner Graham Nishikawa will stand on the podium and get a gold medal alongside Paralympic cross-country skier Brian McKeever Thursday.