Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 3:51 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
N 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Qatar drops bid to move UN aviation agency from Montreal
- Qatar has withdrawn its bid to bring the International Civil Aviation Organization's headquarters to Doha from Montreal, Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird announces on Twitter.
- new Relaunch of Highway 19 extension to be announced today
- Quebec's provincial government is reportedly going ahead with the long-awaited extension of Highway 19, north of Montreal.
- Philanthropist, father of Browns Shoes, dies at 85
- Montrealers are mourning the death of well-known businessman and community member Morton Brownstein.
- Montreal lifts boil-water advisory video
- Mayor Michael Applebaum has given Montrealers the green light to drink their tap water, saying it's safe to drink. He says if it's still discoloured, let the taps run for a few minutes.
- Laval police seize drugs, assault weapon
- Laval police made a major drug and weapons bust on Wednesday, seizing ecstasy powder, cocaine, cannabis, cash, and an automatic assault weapon.