Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 22, 17 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Mar 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Light snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 25.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 16.
A few clouds. Low minus 21.
|Mainly sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police commander, inspector relieved of duties after criminal allegations surface
- A Montreal police inspector and commander have been relieved of their duties after criminal allegations have come to light, said Montreal police Chief Philippe Pichet in an letter that was shared on Twitter Wednesday afternoon.
- Calvillo, Simon headline CFL Hall of Fame's class of 2017
- They spent their CFL careers on different squads but quarterback Anthony Calvillo and receiver Geroy Simon will now forever be teammates.
- St-Denis merchants hope street will 'bounce back' after year of repairs video
- Merchants on St-Denis Street say "For Rent" and "A Louer" signs have become a far too common sight on the commercial stretch that was buried under construction for a year.
- Former assistant ski coach says Bertrand Charest had 'intense' relationship with students
- Alexandre Lussier testified that hearing the ex-ski coach make comments about his female athletes' bodies made him uncomfortable, but none of the athletes ever came to him to complain.
- Budget 2017: Liberals spend on training and innovation while holding line on most taxes video audio
- The Liberal government has delivered a budget designed to brace Canadians for a fast-changing global economy and empower women in the workforce, while taking a wait-and-see approach to sweeping changes south of the border.