Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 12:10 PM
Sunset: 3:15 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 7:21 AM MST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 7:21 AM MST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High minus 5.
Snow ending after midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Blog Deh Cho voters react to Michael Nadli's re-election
- CBC spoke with 14 people in three communities in the Deh Cho riding about the re-election of Michael Nadli, who was suspended from the previous assembly when he was sentenced to jail for assaulting his spouse.
- Dominion Diamond reports lower Q3 sales from N.W.T. mines
- Dominion Diamond Corporation is reporting weakened sales and lower prices for diamonds sold from its Ekati and Diavik mines in the third quarter.
- Polar bear injured by radio collar part of U of A study, Environment Canada says
- Researchers from the University of Alberta are responsible for fitting a polar bear with a radio collar that appears to have injured the animal, an Environment Canada scientist says.
- Yukon trade workers reach deal on hospital expansion project
- The Yukon Carpenters Union and the contractor working on the Whitehorse hospital expansion project have reached an agreement over hiring more Yukoners.
- Makigiarvik needs more than space to deliver mental health support, says expert
- Nunavut's new minimum security prison in Iqaluit will have space dedicated to assist inmates with mental health issues, but an expert says that's no replacement for the specialized staffing needed to deliver the services required.