Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 3:56 AM
Sunset: 1:47 AM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon May 20, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 lawsuit
- Bell Mobility says the company plans to appeal a Northwest Territories Supreme Court ruling that says the company is liable for charging 911 fees to customers that aren't receiving the service.
- Yukon flood victims advised to register with government
- Yukon emergency officials want those affected by flooding last week to register with social services, and to submit a list of what was damaged or lost in the flood.
- new Canadian students compete in northern history film program video
- Twenty-six students from across the country are showcasing their knowledge of northern history as finalists in a program called Canada's History - Young Citizens.
- Can the Senate fire a senator?
- An expert on parliamentary rules says the Senate has the power to turf a senator from the chamber, as long as a majority approves the expulsion, and as long as there is cause.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.