Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 3:47 AM
Sunset: 1:56 AM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1.
Sunny. High 8.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut MLAs say public housing units not fairly distributed
- Some Nunavut MLAs are raising questions, as the majority of new public housing units will be built in cabinet ministers' communities.
- new Yellowknife rental units still pricey, despite more vacancy
- New condominiums and homes are popping up in Yellowknife like mushrooms, and the city's vacancy rate is the highest it has been in years. Despite that, those looking to rent are still struggling, and paying high prices.
- interactive What kind of home can $380,588 buy?
- The national average price for a home rose to $380,588 in April 2013, an increase of 1.3 per cent from the previous year. But what can a house hunter expect to find for that price?
- Nunavut spent half as much per student as N.W.T., Yukon
- A report from Statistics Canada shows Nunavut spent significantly less on its students in the 2008-2009 school year than the Northwest Territories or Yukon.
- Long-awaited mental health centre opens in Iqaluit
- The Government of Nunavut opened the Akausisarvik Mental Health Treatment Centre on Friday.