Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 20, 13 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 20, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Dec 20, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow this afternoon. High minus 24.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 28.
Clear. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 32.
|Clear||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-24° | -28°
-11° | -18°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
-23° | -25°
-9° | -13°
-25° | -26°
-13° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Shear Diamonds seeks a buyer as Jericho mine languishes
- The lone director of Shear Diamonds is trying to find the money to re-start the Jericho mine, but there’s confusion about who’s in charge of the site that was closed in late 2012.
- Alberta First Nations want charges laid over Obed spill
- The Mikisew Cree and Athabasca Chipewyan First Nations in Alberta feel the federal and Alberta government are downplaying the damage from the massive tailings spill on water and fish.
- New How your province/territory stacks up in Lego
- A Nova Scotia photographer has built and photographed a Lego scene for every province and territory.
- Grid power for mines could boost investment: mine owners
- Mining companies say Northwest Territories government's plans to expand and connect its hydro systems will make it easier to find investors for remote projects that weren't previously on the grid.
- INTERACTIVE You choose the top Northern stories of 2013
- Help us select the top stories of the year by voting in our online poll.