Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 9:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 10:45 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low minus 11.
Sunny. High minus 6.
Clear. Low minus 16.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon assessors recommend against contentious Dome Road mining proposal
- The Yukon Environmental and Socio-Economic Assessment Board (YESAB) says Darrell Carey's proposal to mine 34 claims along Dawson City's Dome Road would harm the community's trail system.
- Yukon Party promises shorter MRI wait times at Whitehorse hospital
- Yukon Party candidates Mike Nixon and Geraldine Van Bibber delivered pledges to improve MRI and chemotherapy services at the hospital.
- Darnley Bay to buy Tamerlane's Pine Point mine property
- Darnley Bay Resources Ltd. has a deal in the works to buy the defunct Pine Point lead and zinc mine east of Hay River, N.W.T.
- Yukon First Nation cracks down on kids driving ATVs
- The Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation says it will seize any ATV or snowmobile driven by somebody under the age of 16 within the community of Old Crow. It's also issued several other new rules. 'It was time to bring them forward,' the chief says.
- Scientists back Inuit in efforts to limit mercury poisoning from Muskrat Falls hydro project
- Inuit people in Labrador say a hydroelectric project could poison their food if the government doesn't take steps to reduce the production of a deadly neurotoxin — and they've got science on their side.