Set Iqaluit as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 17, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 6:39 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 16, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Mar 16, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 42.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 41 in the morning and minus 33 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 38.
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Fire destroys only school in Aupaluk, Nunavik
- Investigators heading to community to determine cause.
- Yukon premier hits up U.S. for Alaska Highway money
- Yukon Premier Darrell Pasloski is in Washington, D.C., this week speaking with members of the U.S. Congress and Senate about reinstating annual funds for reconstruction of the Alaska Highway.
- Audio Yellowknifer pranks telephone scammer audio
- When a man telephoned Benji Straker and said he was from a Windows Service Centre and needed to access his computer remotely, the Mac user decided to have a little fun.
- Audio Father of slain soldier calls Afghanistan war 'a waste' audio
- James Anderson of Yellowknife, whose son Jordan was killed while serving with the Canadian military in Afghanistan, says Canada is paying a huge price for its involvement in the mission.
- Igalaaq host Rassi Nashalik to sign off at end of March
- Rassi Nashalik, host of Igalaaq, CBC North’s Inuktitut supper-hour TV news program, announced her retirement on Friday evening's broadcast.