Set Yellowknife as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
NE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 12.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 16.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Highway 3 in Yellowknife reopens after overturned tanker truck cleared
- N.W.T. Highway 3 in Yellowknife has reopened after a tanker truck overturned near the intersection with Deh Cho Boulevard.
- Close call as fuel tanker truck burns up in Dawson City
- A larger disaster was averted on Sunday, when fire crews rushed to contain a burning fuel truck in the town's industrial area. 'It could have been a very ugly scene,' the fire chief says.
- Passengers heard a 'big bang' before First Air plane turned around shortly after takeoff
- A mechanical problem forced a First Air flight destined for Norman Wells to return to Yellowknife a few minutes after taking off this morning.
- We take all sexual assault cases seriously, say Yukon RCMP
- Inspector Archie Thompson of Yukon's M division says he's 'surprised' by high numbers of unfounded sexual assault cases in the territory. He's afraid it gives the impression that police do not always respond appropriately to complaints.
- In Yukon, Maxime Bernier pledges to 'abolish' Indian Act
- Conservative leadership candidate Maxime Bernier is the latest to say Indian Act should be 'abolished.' The controversial idea has plenty of support and opposition.