- Windy weather has moved into the north of the NWT today with winds gusting to 90 km/h in areas like Ulukhaktok.
- Breezy weather will continue in the North of the territory tonight and tomorrow, especially towards Ulukhaktok and Sachs Harbour.
- The south of the territory will see yet another clear and warm day with temperatures in the 20s.
- Fort Liard could pick up some thunderstorms today and tomorrow.
- The south of the Yukon should see some sunny weather for most of the day tomorrow with temperatures remaining in the teens.
- Rain showers will linger in the north of the territory tomorrow and will move southward for the end of the week and start of the weekend.
- Temperatures will be on the cool side for most of the weekend, with warmer weather in store for next week.
- Scorching temperatures have been seen through the Kivalliq today with a record breaking 27 degrees in Baker Lake.
- Warm and clear weather looks to remain in that region tomorrow as well.
- Rain showers and thunderstorms will continue in the Kitkmeot tomorrow with cooler temperatures close to 10 degrees.
- The south of Baffin Island should clear out with warm temperatures tomorrow, while the north could hang onto some showers over the next 24 hours.
TODAY'S WEATHER PHOTO
- Today's weather photo shows a line of clouds moving into Deline NT. This picture was taken by Hannah Taneton.