- Low pressure system moving through the Baffin Region already bringing grey and drizzly weather today.
- As we move towards tomorrow more rain will plague the area with 10-15 mm of rain expected in Iqaluit
- Along with the rain, this system will pick up the winds on Baffin Island, with winds gusting 60 km/h by tomorrow.
- Also rainy conditions through portions of the Kitikmeot tomorrow (especially in the western communities)
- Fairly warm in the Kivalliq tomorrow with temps around 19-20 degrees in the south. (and after windy day in Coral Harbour, winds starting to ease tomorrow)
- Another record cold morning for certain areas in the North of the NWT this morning, with reports of snow through the Mackenzie Delta last night.
- Risk of more snow through Ulukhaktok and Sachs Harbour tonight as temps dip below 0.
- The Sahtu will see a windy and rainy night but calmer conditions tomorrow,
- Looking at showery and breezy conditions tomorrow for the Dehcho and Great Slave Lake with noticeably cooler temps in Yellowknife (Only a high of 13 degrees)
- Still rainy and cool through the Yukon tomorrow (especially into Dawson and Mayo)
- Tomorrow Whitehorse will remain fairly dry with temps around seasonal at 18 degrees.
- Slightly warmer temps in Old Crow will remove the risk of snow for tonight and tomorrow