Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 6:00 AM AST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 6:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 40 this morning and minus 30 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Temperature rising to minus 16 by morning.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 7.
|Flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Sealing the deal: Chinese investors eye Port Union fish plant
- Venture capitalists are looking to invest in Trinity Bay North's former OCI shrimp plant.
- Updated Alzheimer's patient allowed to leave secure unit with man once accused of defrauding her
- Secure units at nursing homes are meant to keep patients with dementia in, but a family is now questioning who is responsible for keeping others out after an 81-year-old Newfoundland woman with Alzheimer's was allowed to leave in the company of a man once accused of defrauding her.
- New Officer Joe Smyth testifying for 3rd day at Don Dunphy death inquiry
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officer who shot and killed Don Dunphy in April 2015 will continue his testimony Wednesday morning in St. John's.
- Updated Flare-ups overnight, but Milltown-Head of Bay d'Espoir recovering following fires
- A small community on Newfoundland's south coast is dealing with the aftermath of three fires set at key town buildings.
- New School buses involved in crash in St. John's
- The RNC says a preliminary investigation suggests one school bus rear-ended a car. A second bus may have then collided with the first bus.