Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 4:51 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 5.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Three surgeons leaving hospital in St. Anthony
- The mayor of St. Anthony says a shortage of surgeons at his town's hospital is bordering on a crisis.
- Controlling hospital infections a continuing concern video
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government is refusing to release what it calls a draft report on hospital-acquired infections — a report that one health official said found rates higher here than the national average.
- Crew safe after vessel sinks off St. John's
- Gander search and rescue says four crew members from a vessel which capsized about 70 nautical miles northeast of St. John's have been rescued by the crew of another ship.
- Crown loses bid to appeal killer's release
- The Crown has been denied a chance to appeal a decision in a disturbing murder case on the west coast of Newfoundland.
- Shoal Point retracts claim of drilling approval
- Shoal Point Energy has retracted an earlier claim that it had received approval from the Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board to drill a new well on the west coast of Newfoundland.