Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Set Happy Valley-Goose Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 10:18 PM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:30 PM ADT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:30 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Low minus 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Protesters occupying Muskrat Falls camp exit, despite some skepticism video
- Protesters who have been occupying the Muskrat Falls work camp have left after Indigenous leaders suggested they do so following a marathon meeting with Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Dwight Ball.
- Construction equipment suspected in carbon monoxide incident at St. John's airport
- An "issue" related to carbon monoxide hit the St. John's Airport on Wednesday, a spokesperson confirmed.
- New Mapping out Gander's WW II history
- The Town of Gander is rich with aviation and military history. Now, it's making it easier for people to find those local sites by mapping them out and building trails.
- IceCaps hope wins fill the seats in final season video
- The AHL hockey season is nearly two weeks old but Friday will be the first time the IceCaps play on home ice at Mile One Centre.
- You can fly, Wendy: 9-year-old becomes a pilot for a day in Gander video
- Wendy Dalton of Harbour Main tried out of her dream job of being a pilot at Gander Flight Training and took to the skies over Gander.