Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 11:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. Showers beginning this afternoon. Local amount 2 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this afternoon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Local amount 2 mm. Wind north 20 km/h. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New N.L. government taking a pass on trying to increase profits from Chase the Ace
- As New Brunswick looks to get a bigger portion of Chase the Ace profits, Service NL Minister Eddie Joyce says this province is happy to let the lottery be.
- 'I will not be apologizing,' says Joel North after Twitter tangle
- A former St. John's radio announcer has shared his response to the social media stir created by his tweet that a woman would "get more viewers if [she] were stripping."
- Problem with your hybrid? Burn more gas, Ford tells owner
- Ford Canada has told a Newfoundland and Labrador woman who has had ongoing issues with her hybrid vehicle that she hasn't been using the gas engine enough — which she says defeats the purpose of owning it.
- Updated Vandals target heavy equipment in Springdale crime spree
- Police in Springdale are investigating six acts of vandalism, as well as a theft, that all happened over the weekend.
- Nutritious to who? Northerners say food subsidy program needs overhaul
- The Federal government's often controversial Nutrition North program came under fire again Monday night, as Northern residents argued it's not keeping people from going hungry or making most food affordable.