Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 31, 15 at 10:30 AM NST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
ESE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 31, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Sat Jan 31, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Freezing rain overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening and after midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Amount 2 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New On Point extra: Boundary expert concerned about partisan commission video
- One of the top experts in the country on electoral boundaries is raising concerns about the process of redrawing boundaries in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- 3 people flee cab after driver assaulted near St. John's - Mount Pearl border
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary are looking for one suspect after a cab driver was assaulted 10:30 p.m. Friday evening at the intersection of Topsail Road and Farrell Drive.
- New Curling is a family affair at the Canadian championships video
- When it comes to your kids, provincial loyalties get tossed aside. One family at the national junior curling championships in Corner Brook is cheering for two teams — one from Nova Scotia and another from New Brunswick.
- Bag of poop exploded in Paradise garbage truck, recyclables had to be dumped
- Some Paradise residents were questioning how the town deals with curbside recycling after a photo circulated show a truck dumping blue bags at the landfill, but it turns out there was a pretty good reason: a bag of poo had exploded in the truck.
- New IceCaps still in bottom 3 despite Friday win
- The St. John's IceCaps are hoping Saturday they can repeat Friday's game win against the Albany Devils.