Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 11:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
NE 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of snow
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 11:00 AM NST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 11:00 AM NST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near zero.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
A few flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New What are you at? Deborah Jackman's fairy gardens
- Deborah Jackman of St. John's loves recycling and colourful art, and she’s combined both of those passions into miniature displays she calls fairy gardens.
- Updated Roxon rocks on: Kippens Paralympic champion will compete for spot in Tokyo 2020 video
- Katarina Roxon is not done yet, as the 23-year-old swimmer has declared her intentions for the 2020 Paralympic Games in Tokyo.
- Rare disease affects Deer Lake twins, family tries to stay strong
- Freya and Autumn Chynn have Krabbe's Disease, which robs them of control over their muscles and nerves. Their family is doing what it can to enjoy every moment of what could be a short life.
- Updated Fire destroys vacant house in Pippy Park video
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary says a vacant structure was gutted by fire on Saturday morning.
- The best and worst ways to budget for the holidays
- Some of Canada’s top personal finance experts share their best holiday budget tips, but also their biggest blunders.