Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 28, 16 at 6:30 PM NDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
SW 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 28, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Jun 28, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clear early this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
Becoming cloudy in the morning then periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 22. Humidex 27.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 15.
|Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Forest fire burning outside community of Pollard's Point
- Water bombers have been dispatched to a forest fire outside the community of Pollard's Point in White Bay.
- New Don't be koi: The fish aren't dying, they're having sex, city says
- The City of St. John's took to Twitter Tuesday afternoon to assure concerned residents that the flopping fish in Bowring Park are not dying - just mating.
- New Abolish LIFO shrimp policy and replace with new regime, panel says
- A panel on the Last In, First Out shrimp policy has recommended abolishing the controversial LIFO policy and replacing it with a new way of allocating quotas.
- Strike or lockout looming at Canada Post
- Canada Post mail delivery may stop on July 2nd when both sides enter a legal position to force a lockout or strike.
- Updated Protests banned within 40 metres of St. John's abortion clinic
- A health clinic in St. John's has reached a deal with anti-abortion activists to prohibit protests within 40 metres of its building.