Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 12:30 AM NST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Snow. Amount 15 cm. Blowing snow overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming northeast 30 in the evening then northwest 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-8° | -21°
18° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Trolling: Why nasty commenters take delight in wrecking your day audio
- What motivates someone to say something online that they probably would never say at the office or store? The CBC's Jane Adey took a walk under the virtual bridge, where hateful comments are far from rare.
- Mark O'Brien cast in AMC's Halt and Catch Fire audio
- He's probably best known for his role as Des Courtney on CBC's Republic of Doyle, and now Mark O'Brien is stretching his acting chops in a new gig on an American television series.
- Hiker rescued from Cuckold's Cove
- A man walking on the trails around Signal Hill in St. John's had to be rescued on Sunday afternoon.
- Parking in downtown St. John's might be easier than you think, says Dave Lane
- Everyone knows that finding a parking spot in downtown St. John's can be difficult at times, especially in the winter. However, a St. John's city councillor thinks there may be more spaces available than most people realize.
- Man charged with assault in Mount Pearl
- Police have arrested and charged a man with assault following an altercation at a home in Mount Pearl early Sunday.