Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 12:30 PM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning then northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Dress code guide tells female air cadets not to reveal 'developing bits'
- An air cadet parent guide's directives for covering their children up have shocked a mother in St. John's, and now she's speaking out.
- New Someone will fill vacuum left by Vikings bust, says MUN expert
- This week's big Vikings bust will slow gang activity in St. John's, but it's not going to stop it, says an organized crime expert.
- New 3 wolves captured, relocated from Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Wildlife officials have moved three wolves 130 kilometres away from Happy Valley-Goose Bay, following earlier incidents where dogs were mauled by the animals.
- New Robert Newell arrested in St. John's on more than 100 charges
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has arrested a man wanted in connection with more than 100 charges.
- New Province asks for public help in library review, roundtables scheduled
- Three months after backing down on the goal to eliminate 54 of the province's public libraries, the provincial government is asking for the public's help in its library review.