Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 6:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM NDT
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Local amount 2 mm. Temperature rising to plus 5 this evening then steady.
Showers or periods of drizzle ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Free for all: Dominion gives free groceries to every customer in line video
- As the clock struck four on Friday afternoon, a confetti cannon went off inside Dominion grocery store on Blackmarsh Road in St. John's. Everyone in line went home with free groceries.
- New Province's top bureaucrat suing Nalcor, outraged opposition calling it conflict of interest
- The opposition says Bern Coffey, clerk of the executive council, stands to profit from protecting the Newfoundland and Labrador government by day and suing it by night.
- Gerry Byrne didn't realize 'it was as bad as it was' at CNA
- Report says College of the North Atlantic has "neglected the importance of teaching for several years."
- Updated 'It is a fentanyl-related death': St. John's woman 2nd fatal overdose, police say video
- Death comes same day the RNC and Eastern Health issue warning of 15 overdoses, one of them fatal.
- Sask. Tornado Hunter to lead photography trip to Newfoundland
- Storm chaser and photographer Greg Johnson is leading a workshop to Newfoundland this summer, where he hopes to expose Saskatchewanians to the natural beauty of the east coast.